Friday, February 10, 2012

Are vidal sassoon hair tousled wavers any good?

i want to buy once off ebay because i want loose waves -like beach style waves but i dont know if they have more of a tightly crimped effect(like the zig-zag, frizzy crimp from the 90's)Are vidal sassoon hair tousled wavers any good?
I'm not sure if vidal sassoon hair tousled wavers are any good but you could make those beach waves from a straightener aswell, put the straightener in horizontally then turn in 180 degrees and pull a little bit then turn out 180 degrees and pull, repeat this until you get to the end. At the end you can either turn it again or straighten out the end a little.


If you don't understand me, which I don't really myself, you could try youtube on videos to make beach like waves. OR you can buy the wavers, try it out and don't dump anything, if you don't like it then you can return it, but make sure to check the return policy!!!!


I hope that helped!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment