Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brushing hair (African American)?

I am a little confused on whether brushing ';our'; hair is healthy or unhealthy. I am growing my hair out from a pixie cut, it almost reaches my shoulders. I have started going to a new stylist. She puts a lot of emphasis on brushing the hair. She says that I need to brush my hair eyery day to stimulate my scalp and hair growth. She suggested that I use a brush with kinda hard bristles so that it will stimulate my scalp. I haven't been doing it long enough to tell a difference in growth. Do you ladies brush? Why or why not? What kind of bristles does your brush have?





ThanksBrushing hair (African American)?
Find another hairstylists...quickly. This woman will have you bald-head in a matter of days! Brushing hair actually breaks hair off, far worse than combing does. While stimulating the scalp is conducive to hair growth, brushing hair with HARD bristles can actually scrape and harm your scalp more than anything. Brush hair when necessary and ONLY when necessary. Use a brush with rounded bristles at the end. If you want to stimulate your scalp, massage it with a hot oil treatment.Brushing hair (African American)?
Listen to Carol M and Luminin16, she will have you bald headed in no time. Just take whatever oil you like and mix it with a stimulatin oil like peppermint or tea tree oil and massage your scalp with the balls of your fingers. http://www.growafrohairlong.com tells you everything you need to know about growing african american hair.
I don't usually brush my hair. I massage my scalp with my fingertips making circular and front to back movements. I comb my hair, and I make deep-conditioning treatments every week. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment