Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does anyone know of any Emo hair magazines?

I'm a girl and I'm getting a different emo hair cut at the Planet Salon. I need an emo magazine to show my stylist. Cheap magazines. My printer doesn't work, so I can't print anything out so please don't give me a website showing emo hair, I've seen them all.


Thanks Loads!


xxprettyemoxxDoes anyone know of any Emo hair magazines?
just look at pictures on the internet and print them out.


or buy an Alternative Press magazine. its about music, but they'll usually have some pictures of people with cool hair.





PS- I wouldn't call it ';emo'; hair either unless you want to be punched in the face with a pair of brass knuckles someday.Does anyone know of any Emo hair magazines?
just get a normal hair magasine, although they dont have loads of emo hair they always have some..


and dont forget you could pick the layers of one photo, and the fringe of another and so on, plus look past the colour: just because its ginger doesnt mean its not emo :] hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment