Monday, February 6, 2012

Stopped brushing hair?

I did not brush my hair often for about a month and wore it tied back since I have started brushing it and wearing it out I seem to be experiencing massive hair shedding would this just be a back log of hair that shed when i didnt brush itStopped brushing hair?
Yes. Your hair sheds each day. So if you lose say 10 hairs a day, (im just guessing any amount) and you dont brush your hair for a week, when you brush it you will loose 70 hair strands. Thats what my hair dresser said to my mum.Stopped brushing hair?
yea i guess so.. cuz i dont brush my hair either.. lol.
I guess so but why didn't you brush your hair?
yes. Everyone looses a certain amount of hair everyday. You should really brush it everyday to get rid of it. I some times have the same problem. On the weekends I leave my hair in a pony tail and I might not brush it until the next morning and I have a big mess. Especially when I wash it. If I had it up in a pony tail for a day or two. Even if I'm not going to wash it or do anything with it, I will take down the ponytail in the morning and in the evening to brush it to remove the fallen hair. Also as your hair gets longer you will notice it more, because since it is longer you think its more.


Please don't go for a month with out brushing it, it isn't a good thing. Brushing also stimulates the roots and scalp, causing good blood flow and new growth as well as releasing natural oils that help tame those frizzy.
I once got some braids done when I was on vacation, and when I took them out there was so much hair coming out. I freaked out, thinking my hair had been pulled out, but it was really just the hair that normally would have been shed but couldn't come out, and my hair was fine. My guess is that it is normal. Unless you continue to experience a lot of hair shedding for a while and you notice your hair is starting to feel thinner, I wouldn't worry.
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment