Monday, February 6, 2012

What do you think of back-brushed hair?

:}What do you think of back-brushed hair?
So hott! That's right. I spelled hot with 2T's!





PLCG~What do you think of back-brushed hair?
I have brushed back hair thank you very much. I braid it into tiny braids and wear backless dresses. Hot in the front, EWWWWW in the back.
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!





Do you mean the hair that grows on your back? If so, gross, but Ha! Ha! Ha! That's funny. Try some nair. :)
do you mean .. back-combed hair .. or teased hair


i like it


i back comb my hair sometimes when im bored
What's back-brushed hair???



What's back-brushed hair?
I love that hairystyle because it is so cute!!
Ok. Don't even know what that is. But I'm thinking something from the 80s
That's nasty
EW lame
I call it 'back-combed' lol no i dont like it!!!
better than brushed back hair
it looks cool on some people
i dont have back hair. so no need to brush it.
Um.....cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment