Friday, February 10, 2012

Does anyone else own a Vidal Sassoon hair straightening iron, and if so, is it good?

I do. I have the black one. It is decent because you can control the heat setting, and it is inexpensive. I also had the Revlon one with the heat setting control dial. I believe the Revlon iron broke the front of my hair.





I just ordered a Chi flat iron. It was expensive. I have not tried it yet but I heard it doesn't pull at the hair. The one I ordered also has heat control (very important). Also, invest in a heat protectant spray. I just bought the Nexxus one. Hoping the front of my hair doesn't break again!Does anyone else own a Vidal Sassoon hair straightening iron, and if so, is it good?
the Chi flat iron is really good.Does anyone else own a Vidal Sassoon hair straightening iron, and if so, is it good?
i wouldn't go for the Vidal Sassoon as they don't last very long. go for something ceramic and spend that little extra to ensure a good pair of straighteners and better results

No comments:

Post a Comment