Friday, February 10, 2012

Is the Vidal Sassoon Hair Straightener for Normal Hair a good buy?

I really need a new hair straightener, one that doesn't damage my hair, calms down frizz, and makes my hair shiny. Solia, Chi etc. ones are just too expensive for me. The Vidal Sassoon Straightener For Normal Hair doesn't cost very much, but is it good quality?Is the Vidal Sassoon Hair Straightener for Normal Hair a good buy?
I have a Vidal Sassoon Hair Straightener. It sucks for my type of hair (Extreme curls), but maybe it might be good for you. I got a cotex one recently, it works really well, but its pretty expensive =)Is the Vidal Sassoon Hair Straightener for Normal Hair a good buy?
I have a vidal sassoon hair straightener that wasn't very expensive and it works really well for me. It does make my hair a bit frizzy with fly aways ect but most hair straighteners do. For the price of the hair straightener it is very good quality, it lasted three years.
If you have already straight hair, then it will probably work fine. But the expensive ones really are worth it and will last longer and not damage your hair as much. (Though you should still use a heat protectant)

No comments:

Post a Comment