Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does anybody know I could photos of my hair-dos published in a hair magazine?

I am a licensed stylist and I work in a really nice salon, I have a bunch of photos and would love to submit them to a magazine, I just dont know how.


if you have a web-page or somehting where I can read more about this please let me know.


thank youDoes anybody know I could photos of my hair-dos published in a hair magazine?
I think it really depends on the magazine.


Usually, there is a number, adress, or a way to contact them near the back of the book. But that's only for some cases.


If you can find a way to contact them, send them a letter or talk to them over the phone with all of your questions.


That to me is the best way, because then you know exactly how a certain magazine would like your submissions, or if they even allow any.





Good luck! :)
  • microdermabrasion treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment