Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brushing hair?

Well I have to do the wife's hair everyday and when I don't do it right (most of the time) she slaps me really hard and won't make me dinner for the next two days, and I really don't like it when she beats me and I have to call my mom to get make me something to eat at night.

Could somone link me to a good site where it shows how to brush long curly hair properly?Brushing hair?
http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/brushlo/a>

check this out, or check out the next 1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DivorceBrushing hair?
Wacheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

What ever a whip sounds like.

Wow, seriously, I don't think she is that busy that she cant brush her own hair. Learn how to cook. Your mom cooks for you because your wife wont?! Be dependent on yourself too. Wacheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
why cant she brush her own hair, i would tell her to do it, and stop being a baby and cook your own dinner, and just to show her, your more mature than her, cook hers too, if its coz she cant brush the back of it, tell her to cut it all off!
spousal abuse
Why can't she brush her own hair and why can't you cook your own food??



It sounds like you may have some issues. You let your wife abuse you and you have to call your mom to make you dinner?? CALL YOUR MOM?? Are you serious?



How about this... grow some balls and learn how to cook for yourself.
you need directing to a site on divorce rather than brushing hair.
uh.... ure wife sounds a bit of a control freak. anywho, shouldn't ure wife brush her OWN hair? if she can't be bothered to do it herself, that's her problem isn't it? try employing ure own hairdresser that cums 2 ure house ( works 4 me!) also, i would suggest buying a cookery book and learning how 2 make a decent meal, then ure mom doesn't have 2 worry so much.
if this is for real you need to take that brush, give your wife a good whack with it and walk straight out the door, for extra measure you should turn and launch the brush right at her spoiled, ungrateful face. Hope that helps!! YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment