Wednesday, February 8, 2012

**Please Help!!~*~**What do you look 4 n a Hair Magazine or any magazine?

I just want information of what people look for when reading a magazine! Or even before you pick it up! Does the price matter if it's something that interest you?**Please Help!!~*~**What do you look 4 n a Hair Magazine or any magazine?
i look at whos on the cover and see if i like them or not. i also look at headlines and if im not interested, then i don't buy it. price doesnt matter all that much.**Please Help!!~*~**What do you look 4 n a Hair Magazine or any magazine?
the cover stories is usually what does it for me
if the people on the cover are people I'm interested in I'll get the magazine.
Usualy a hobby or a self interest. they actually have a magazine for marbles.If its some I truly like ,no I'll drop 9.00 in a heart beat.


But the bottom line is sexy sells
well in a hair mag i look for the latest hair styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment