Monday, February 6, 2012

Shampoo and brushing hair?

What is your favorite shampoo?Does this shampoo leave your hair feeling soft, shiny and smooth?





Also is brushing your hair too much not good for it? Once or twice a day, this will not make your hair fall out will it? just curious, thanx for all answersShampoo and brushing hair?
White Rain is the best my hair has benn softer and WAYYYY easier to comb. and it sometimes makes my hair bounce. it works like magic. PANTENE DOEEESNT WORK AT ALL .And it makes my hair glow . And it makes hair silky. it AWESOMe.Shampoo and brushing hair?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!!!





www.organixhair.com


.
Mine is Aussie. It's the best stuff in the universe because it includes Alo Vera....which makes you hair like a feather!





Don't worry about brushing your hair too much. I brush mine about 6 times a day and I have no problems at all! ( I think Aussie is the secret lol)
favorite shampoo is dove moisture renewal, fabulous texture. brushing too much is bad because of breakage, it's what leaves you with split ends. twice a day or so is fine, but be gentle, if you feel a tangle, don't just rip at it, brush a few inches from the ends, then a little higher and higher 'til you reaach your scalp
favorite's gotta be aussie, yea my hair is shiny, smooth, and feels soft! i brush my hair all the time, i hope it's ok! but i do know that the little tiny particles of ur hair are actually like fish scales and they face upwards. so when u brush ur hair down it's like rubbing fish scales the other way! eww sounds grose 2 think about it, but i still brush my hair alot, well when its snarly and down.
my favorite shampoo is Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and it makes my hair feel great. I never damage my hair (no blow drying, straightener, curling) and i always get compliments. i brush my hair about twice a day, sometimes 3 times, and it still keeps healthy
Yes it's safe to brush your hair. They recommend you do so you can bring the natural oils from your scalp down through your hair.
My favorite shampoo is loreal paris vive pro ';for normal to fine hair'; yes it leaves my hair soft,shiny %26amp; smooth! =]


%26amp; brushing your hair TOO much can make it fall out,but not all your hair thats just a myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment