Monday, February 6, 2012

Is brushing hair when its wet damaging?

I brush my hair when it has conditioner in it to make it less knotty etc, and then brush it when i get out the shower and leave it to dry naturally.... I never heat treat my hair etc.





Does this brushing of my hair damage it? as my hair is getting very thin lately with lots of split ends... :(Is brushing hair when its wet damaging?
Don't brush it with any shampoo or conditioner in it, that can cause damage.


After you get out of the shower and have no products in your hair, then brush it with a comb.


:]Is brushing hair when its wet damaging?
Brushing ur hair when wet does damage ur hair. it can actually break ur hair. Wait till its dry its just so much safer. Use a wide tooth comb it might even make ur hair wavier =)
don't brush your hair when their's shampoo, conditioner, etc. in it. When it's wet use a wide toothed comb to detangle and brush it afterward





Stay Beautiful!


XXXXXXXXXXXX


Taylor
Don't use a hairbrush when wet. always use a wet comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment