Friday, February 10, 2012

Is a Vidal Sassoon hair straightener from Wal-Mart for $10.00 a good choice?

or should I invest in something else?Is a Vidal Sassoon hair straightener from Wal-Mart for $10.00 a good choice?
no, i bought one beacuse someone said it was good and it sucks.Is a Vidal Sassoon hair straightener from Wal-Mart for $10.00 a good choice?
I use Revlon flat iron.You can get out of the shower and use it right away instead of a blow drier.It even turns off if it sees your not using it after a while.I paid a little more but it goes from wet to straight and sometimes I don't feel like blow drying.I heard the best product to use is the Maxi glide they have on tv.It's like $99 dollar though.For that much it better grow a hand and do it for me lol.If it's 10 it doesn't sound like it's going to do much.Mine is like $19.99.Good luck and don't forget to deep condition!!
invest in something else.


unless you have super thin hair.





vidal sassoon sucks on anything but super thin hair
No because its not worth it. I bought one like the one your talking about and it took 6 minutes to heat up, it didnt even get that hot, and it didnt work that well because ive got superthick hair. You get what you pay for. Invest in a different brand thats a little more expensive.
I have a con-air that dries and straightens at the same time....VERY convenient
I'm sorry to say it but you should probably invest in something more expensive live a chi or something because a lot of the time a cheap one will fry your hair and most of the time they either break or stop working after about a week.
try a chi, it price is about 100$-200$ but it is worth it. but do not buy it from eBay those are the ones that the people buy and something happen to it and they send it back to chi company and chi company fix it and sell it to vendors and vendors sell it on eBay. try buying it out one of salon stores in the mall are maybe a local Sally's beauty stores
yes I have that and it has lasted for a year
CHI is the greatest straightener! I just got mine and I will not use anything else Yes it was expensive but it was well worth it. Try ebay you could get it cheaper!
Go to Sally Beauty and Supply and get a ceramic flat iron. Get one in the 30 dollar range though.

No comments:

Post a Comment