Friday, February 10, 2012

Why won't my brand new VIDAL SASSOON hair clippers cut?

I just bought them...opened, inspected, I didn't oil them...cause I figured they come rdy for atleast one use....and well it cut maybe 3% of my entire hair...and I have been running the clippers over my head without any attachments for atleast 10 min..with minimal hair falling off I am not kidding like maybe 3% of the hair came off...has this ever happened to anyone else? Any suggestions before I go into walmart with like a small patch of hair missing...to return them?





These are them:





http://wal-mart.ca/wps-portal/storelocator/Canada-HealthAndBeauty.jsp?selection=listingDetails%26amp;page=hb%26amp;lang=null%26amp;assetId=27135%26amp;imageId=37706%26amp;suggestedItem=%26amp;priceType=1%26amp;page=null%26amp;departmentId=14%26amp;categoryId=46Why won't my brand new VIDAL SASSOON hair clippers cut?
Because they are Vidal Sassoon and you bought them at cheap *** walmart.Why won't my brand new VIDAL SASSOON hair clippers cut?
they are just dull.


i say they are cheap~
maybe there dal

No comments:

Post a Comment