Monday, February 6, 2012

Brushing hair at night?

I read that it stimulates the oils in the hair or something and that it's good but I've also read that its bad, My dad told me to do and I want to know if it is good or bad and whyBrushing hair at night?
Honestly, i don't listen to whats considered 'good' or 'bad' when it comes to my hair. I do what works for me cuz honestly, everyone is different. I brush my hair whenever it looks like it needs it... simple as that!Brushing hair at night?
Well, I'm not sure about the oil thing, but brushing is good, you want to get rid of all the dead and loose hair that you've lost during the day. I always wash and brush before bed.
brushing your hair actually stimulates the cells, this way your hair will grow more and it feels good anyhow. Brushing isnt bad at all.
Its good
STOP!!!! Brushing your hair will cause the hair to stretch and snap. Message your scalp with the balls of your fingers. This will help the blood to circulated which stimulates the hair follicles this will promote hair growth.
It depends,just dont overbrush.
The more you brush your hair, the more breakage and split ends you're likely to see. Rather than extra brushing, if your hair is dry, skip washing it a couple of times a week. (You can still rinse it in the shower, and you can still condition it, just don't shampoo every day.) Also, you can try a deep conditioner once a week or so.
i say.. brush away whenever your hair looks like it needs to be brushed..... HOWEVER never brush your hair when its wet... i know everyone says its easier to brush and get the knots out when its wet but it actualy damaged ur hair more if you brush it while its wet. Also be sure to wash your brush at least once a week with hot water and even a little soap to get rid of all the extra oil that gets on it from your hair.
its actually not good to brush ur hair a lot but then again u do need to keep the knots out ((duh))
I wouldn't over-rush it. But try a boar bristle brush. It does evenly dstribute oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment