Monday, February 6, 2012

Been told your brushing hair to much will fall out?

i have been told loads of times if i brush my hair to much it will fall out but how come men don't brush theres and it falls out anyway :-)Been told your brushing hair to much will fall out?
I don't brush mine nearly enough and it still falls out. So brush to your hearts content!!Been told your brushing hair to much will fall out?
Depends on the elasticity of your hair and the kind of brush you are using. Brushing is for bringing out the natural oils. If your hair is dry and brittle, brushing it too vigoriously can be bad.


I wear locs, so I don't brush or comb mine and it is longer than it has ever been in my life!


As for the males, it is a genetic trait passed on by the mother. Really.
In men, the brain cells expand from all the knowledge they are receiving every minute and are constantly pushing upwards into the hair roots forcing them out of the scalp. So when you see a bald gentleman you automaticaly know at a glance he is a very intelligent person also men with very high foreheads. You never see rock singers or entertainers with bald heads,,now you know why! daily brushing promotes growth and healthy hair
Brushing just removes the loose hair. Brushing is actually healthy.
no. its all in the genes you get from your family and that is all.
Brushing your hair causes it to break off. Brushes stretches the hair causing it to snap. The reason why men do not brush their hair every five minutes like the women do. Some women even carries their brushes around with them. I have not use a brush in years. When I wear my hair in a ponytail and that's rare then I use a baby's brush to lay down the stray hair.
Well...blahh!
average hair fall is at least a hundred strands daily. wether you brush it or not, it will fall, they're dead cells anyway.





why don't you try thermasilk?


it's heat activated and prevents hairfall.. smells good too





if you think your falling hair is too much though, seek medical help. it could be a symptom of something.
I used to brush my hair twice a day. I'm bald now but then again I am 101.
Well... not really!
brushing your hair actually stimulates the hair and makes it grow
I only comb my hair...and i lose about 50 strands a day...if that
brushing damages your hair. keep it to a minimum
That isn't true but don't brush your hair when it's wet cuz you get split ends brush when damp. But your hair doesn't fall out if it does then it's only dead hair don't worry trust me my aunts a hairdresser
Stimulating the scalp is good for it. It stimulates the sebaceous glands %26amp; stimulates blood flow, thus is good for hair growth.
lol...men do brush their hair but ever so slightly lol...(i live in a house with 3 of them)


The only reason men's hair fall's out is because of genes lol...same with women's hair...





brushing your hair increases the blood flow in your head...itz relaxing and is good for your brain...(so if you're revising then brush your hair a lot!)


Amber


x
brushing hairs has nothing to do with falling of hair , infact brushing hair is a good way to massage your head or u can say scalp. falling of hair in males is due to the hormones.
that is not true...but don't over do it:)


I hear with regular combing (every day 100 pulls), your hair will look shiny...
Hair loss is genetic, not related to how often you brush it!





However, always treat it with respect, particularly when its wet and at its most fragile.
  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment