Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello everyone R there any natural hair magazines for african american women tips on hair care and styles plz?

help im in dyer need i cant seem to find anythingHello everyone R there any natural hair magazines for african american women tips on hair care and styles plz?
Black Sophisticates Hair (something like that) puts out editions dedicated to natural hair, but they don't come out often, maybe like four times a year or less. The last issue I bought had Janet Jackson on the cover and covered different natural hairstyles, including with or without extensions, and celebs with natural hair. I don't know if there are any after that, though, because I haven't checked.Hello everyone R there any natural hair magazines for african american women tips on hair care and styles plz?
That's a very interesting question...I would try looking in Essence magazine although I its more of a glitz/ African American celebrity type of magazine. I don't know of any but I do know of a couple of websites where women of color discuss hair care that might be helpful for you (also check out youtube...they have a lot of videos of African American women demonstrating how they take care of their hair texture).





http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/


http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/

No comments:

Post a Comment